Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wacky Window Wednesday

Today, after a full charge with the new super cable, my car acted a bit funny... after starting it up, I tried to close the windows... the passenger side window would not shut.  It just kept going up and down.  Thinking maybe the door wasn't closed fully, I got out and shut the door firmly.  Window still kept going up and down.  Turned car off and then back on.  Window still not staying closed... but at some point soon after the reboot, it did stay closed.  Also, after full charge the gauge was at 100 % but readout only said 94 miles.  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the window used up your miles ;) I think those MINI windows have a anti-pinch feature. It means if it detects something in the path of it closing, like an arm, it goes back down. I have seen these windows, on my own cars, get confused by water, heat, etc.

    #402 mymini-e.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete