Tuesday, July 14, 2009

back from vacation... and I really missed my car!


Just got back from a week in Santa Fe, so #237 sat in the garage with a full charge.  I missed my little car while I was away.  I was curious to see if I would have any issues starting it after it had a week off, but it started right up and had the whole charge.  Drove to the supermarket and parked (intentionally) right next to a regular Mini, with the driver sitting inside, and I still didn't get any comments or questions about my electric car.  Day-um!  I sure hope my personalized license plate and custom license plate frames come soon!  Read together, they will say "plug me in, I'm an electric car."  Yes, I have to hit 'em over the head with it.  And finally, since I don't have any new pictures of the car, I thought I'd include a cool picture of Tent Rocks National Monument, outside of Santa Fe.

No comments:

Post a Comment